Monday, March 17, 2008

#^&%#&%&@%& AMEX

Received a call from AMEX this afternoon promoting one of their credit cards. The conversation went something like below.

(HIM) Hi sir, you have been choosen to try out out new (forgot what gold card).
(ME) Sorry but im not interested.
(HIM) Sir, do you have any other credit cards?
(ME) Sorry im not interested.
(HIM) There is a 40,000 annual income requirement for our card.
(ME) Sorry im not interested.
(HIM) So thats means you earn less than 40,000 a year lah?

I was like what the #*(Y($Y^$%#&^%&%@%&. I wonder how they train their staff. Geesh.

Haha, enough ranting for today. I'll leave you with some pictures of "Violet's Creations" and Pari. =)

Violet's Work so far....


Another


I very sleepy la, why u keep taking photos of me!


Blur Faced PAri....LoL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home