Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Abortion sucks!!

Helped Violet with some research on abortion this morning, saw many graphic videos and photos. Oh man, really feel for those poor little unborn babies. The videos and pictures really made my stomach churn, kind of lost my appetite for lunch after that. Anyone interested? I can send you the link. =X The aborted babies looked pinkish, kind of like my baby hammies when they were born. Oh well, i dont think i can ever bring myself to kill a life like that. After all, they didn't choose to be conceived.

Going for my practical driving lesson tomorrow, test date coming in the middle of the month, hope i'll pass. Don't want to spend any extra time and money on lessons. Don't really enjoy lessons with my current instructor who is very quiet. Did i ever mentioned that he speaks and give directions like a mouse? Haha. In the end, found out from another instructor that he got complained by students that he spoke too loudly before. I was like, Pengz.....cant the student like just ask him to lower his volume? Quite poor thing actually. Haha.

Okayz, thats all my rants for today. Didnt managed to do any jogging coz i don't want my legs to ache tomorrow and affect my lesson. Sounds like an excuse right?! I think so too!!! Ciaoz....=>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home