Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thank you dear friends......its been a "whirlwind" week

Things that ex-colleagues and friends did for me recently touched a raw nerve in my heart, im somewhat surprised, somewhat humbled by the efforts that they go to trying to help me. Ex-colleagues who tried their very best to land me a job in the aerospace industry. A GREAT friend whom gave me the courage and chance to take the "Leap Of Faith". I had always thought i wasn't cut out to do what she was doing but im going to do my VERY BEST if i get the job. If others can do it, why not me? I wanna give myself a chance to succeed in life!

No photos this week, im going to reflect on what i want to achieve....and before that, i have the simple task of washing up my place and doing the laundry 1st...basic duties 1st yah?...*GrOaNs* LoL.....have a great weekend ahead everyone! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey bud,
are you alright?
So far everything okay?
Changing jobs soon?

Hmm, its been awhile since we'd last catched up... meet you and vio soon sometime? buzz me k?

huggies!

1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home